Dreams come true, that's what they do. The only variable is when.
For the slow approach: Resist. Attach. Insist. Deny. Stop. Second guess. Whine. Argue. Defend. Protest. Cry. Struggle. And ask others, when you know the answer yourself.
For the quick approach: Visualize. Pretend. Prepare. Dodge. Roll. Serpentine. Do not waiver over intentions, but over methods. Show up, even when nothing happens. And give thanks in advance.
What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is a rapidly growing profession that includes aspects of psychology, philosophy, spirituality and personal growth. Working one on one or in small groups, a Life Coach supports you to transform any aspect of your life that is less than deeply satisfying.
How is that accomplished?
Together, we articulate a vision for your future that opens possibility, inspires, motivates, and feeds the momentum that enables you live that extraordinary life. Our partnership is designed to keep you focused and in action so that you both achieve your goals and better understanding your unique strengths and talents.
A Life Coach helps you to:
- Identify barriers, beliefs and attitudes which keep you stuck
- Discover new alternatives and approaches
- Make powerful choices
- Maintain better balance in your life
- Create a life you love
How are Personal Coaching and Therapy alike and Different?
In both, the client enters into a professional, confidential relationship to make life changes. Over time, with regular on-going sessions change is expected to occur. Therapy focuses on the past to heal problematic behavioral patterns. Whereas Life Coaching is present and future oriented, designed to help clients find balance, inspiration, and joy in their lives.
How long will we work together?
I strongly recommend a 3-month minimum commitment to allow the client and coach relationship to deepen over time and for the client to realize results.
How is Life Coaching structured?
- Sessions are held in person in my New Paltz office, via Skype or by telephone.
- Sessions are 30, 45 or 60 minutes in length depending on what best suits client.
- Client may schedule 2, 3, or 4 sessions per month.
- Client emails or texts coach between sessions to report on progress.
- All sessions and client information are strictly confidential.
- Payment is due on the first of the month.
- Coaching rate is $125 per hour.
- Student and sliding scale rates available.
Ask about my new EMAIL and TEXT program: easy access, quick response time and affordable rates!!!